Work out dvds

I was just wondering if anyone had any workout dvd's that they love. I've been working out to skinny bitch's boot camp and doing pilates, but I really need some more workouts to keep me motivated. I've also done Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, but that didn't keep me that motivated... Any advice would be helpful!
Thanks!
Stacie

jamesnkevsmommy

Asked by jamesnkevsmommy at 7:30 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• jillian michaels has 2 out called maximize-- full frontal and back in action. they are great, she's wayyy more annimated and fun than in the 30 day shred. and it's a HARD 20 min workout. you def get in a good workout for only 20 mins. (each one is 20 mins)
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have so many workout dvds and the ones that I used the most are turbo jam and zumba fitness.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 8:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Check out the program that I invented at www.BlackBeltGoalsGame.com to see another option for maintaining your motivation to achieve your health and fitness goals. I will not fill you with a sales pitch, only an invitation to judge it for yourself. Best of luck.
    Anonymous

• I really, really like the Turbo Jam workouts. They are fun and effective.
    Anonymous

• oh also p90x.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am currently doing Chalean Extreme (same woman who does turbo jam) and have tried P90x
    2princesses1mom

Answer by 2princesses1mom at 12:41 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Personally I love Turbo Jam. I'm retiring because I have been doing it since January, but it is fun and I just love Chalean. Even when working out at the gym I can hear her voice saying "You can do it!" "You body is so much more capable of doing what your mind is saying you can't" And that always gets me through a workout! And its effective. I've lost about 30 lbs.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:13 PM on May. 21, 2009