Jon & Kate Plus Hate" whats up with that?

I saw the headline today... I know their new season starts monday. Are you gonna watch? I also saw that for interviews on the show now, they do it seperate. I wonder if that means they are NOT really together anymore. Wonder if their marriage is a sham now? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that they shouldn't even show the new season. I don't see why they're continuing to tape with everything that is going on. I guess they don't really have a choice as this is their only income, but for the kids sake, they need to stop! All the kids are in school now, they're going to hear things from other kids. It's just a sad situation and the parents are making it worse.
    Anonymous

• Oh I think it is a mess!! The show pays them $75000 an episode--thats disgusting to me. Using your children for money this way, then having their escapades put out in public--and yes, they are in the spotlight therefore it will be out there. Poor children and what they will go through. Something like this cannot be kept a secret.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 7:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I saw her on ET tonight she said "everything she has done, has been for her kids" Her kids will start school this coming school year so, it will be interesting. But prolly NOT alot of drama on the season. Since its been taped already! Unless they havent been an item for a while. Shes kinda hush, hush about it all~ I guess B/c, she cant control it all. And Jon isnt letting her control him anymore. ( he grew some balls finally) Just My Personal OP~
    Anonymous

• Kate got greedy, thats the problem!
    Anonymous

• I feel sorry for the kids, Kate was trying so hard to shame her husband, and teaching Mady how to be a fresh mouth little brat,she forgot how to be human. I think JON just got tired.
    Anonymous

• I saw the show today where it was their bdays the twins. And Mady came in and kicked the balloon. And kate said when she acts like that I let her go to my room and watch tv. And she always comes out later and shes fine. Excuse me Kate.. she needs a time out!! Without the tv sista.
    Anonymous

• Anon 53...what? Did I miss something? What did Kate teach Mady? I watch the show but not religiously....
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 7:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Don't attack her child, Anon :53!
    Anonymous

• lol noone was attacking her child. omg you guys take things wayy to serious.
    Anonymous

• Mady is a brat and its Kate's fault! I know lots of brats. I have one too!!!!
    Anonymous