Believe me!

I have been single for almost two years. Believe me, I'm not looking, but noone hits on me. There are four girls i work with and they get hit on all the time. It would be nice to get a little ego boost. I am very friendly at work and outgoing. What could be wrong with me?

kimmy1963

Asked by kimmy1963 at 7:52 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe it's just your aura. If you're not wanting to find someone, people can probably sense that and choose to hit on the girls who make it obvious they are looking.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Im the ugly friend but I am also the out going friend-
    My best friend has this curvy sexy body and perfect boobs and legs and butt, and I am the heafty girl, I gots a cute face and nice eyes but that it as far as features- But i get hit on WAY more than she does- its my attitude and the way I carry myself and the way I talk to people
    I send out aura about me that pulls people in!
    she gets mad at me for it, call me the "fat" friend and doesnt understand why I get more men that actually like me for me than she does-
    I think it has ALL to do with how you carry yourself!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:18 PM on May. 20, 2009

Maybe she puts out the vibe "high maintenance" and they guys that are hitting on y ou realize they are WAY beneath her level.. Or maybe you have the "sure thing" vibe?
    Anonymous

• Its probably nothin wrong with you, maybe its them.
    I get hit on by men who dont really kno me, but as soon as they kno me, Im one of the guys! I always get along with guys better as friends, and the ones who usually want to push the relationship, I intimidate.....good thing, seein how Im married....lol
    Not that Im sayin this is your issue, but IDk you.....
    Good luck =)

TheLostMuppet

Answer by TheLostMuppet at 11:32 AM on May. 22, 2009