what is wrong with me?

I have been trying to conceive officially since Oct 08 not preventing since June 08. Finally got pregnant in march but ended in m/c. This month got a positive hpt monday went and got a quant blood work done and my hcg level was 1 waited 48 hours went back and it was still 1. So what is wrong with me? Any words of encouragement or similar stories or advice? What should I do?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 7:57 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is nothing wrong with you.. Ive been ttc for 2 years, sometimes it just takes longer then other times.. I would just keep testing maybe wait it out for a a week or two and then go back for another test.. I hope you get a bfp soon!

baby dust

Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 11:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• honey dont worry... i have endometriosis they said i could never get prego.... I had one miscarriage and about 1 yr later had my wonderful so so dont give up hope
    blayzesmommy08

Answer by blayzesmommy08 at 2:12 AM on May. 21, 2009