ladies whats wrong with this picture....

i am 18 and i already have stretch marks on my hips i have always had very wide hips.. but why me?? maybe its bc of the birth control i was put on for a while which is the shots but i have stopped now since i have gained so much weight i was 132 now 148 wow! so now i want to lose the weight but i have coco butter and this other oil but nothing helps.. help, ladies...

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 8:19 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had them on my inner thighs and boobs at your age I was 125 lbs when that happened. I have had to babies and got only a few on my stomach.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 8:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Some skin types just get them easier than others and it sucks. I have them on the sides of my breasts. I think they showed up when I was 13 or so. I don't know any miracle creams to help you with them, but I've been told keeping your skin moisturized can help prevent them.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 8:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You should check out Arbonne's RE9 body serum and body lotion. I can send you pics of a before and after using these two. PM me if you are interested in seeing the pics of getting more info.
    Mary
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I had stretch marks on my hips at 16, and I was stick-skinny then. It just happened because of a growth spurt.

But do not worry, even without lotions and tricks, stretch marks fade, and eventually blend in fairly well with your skin.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Cocoa butter and oils are really more for prevention. If you already have stretch marks why don't you get a bottle of the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free direct delivery shipping. I have deep red ones on my thighs and after a few months use, I'm not even kidding, they're about half as deep and faded to flesh tone. Its a huge improvement! The thing with stretch marks is its really genetics. Some people can gain 50 pounds in pregnancy and nothing happens at all. Others can gain 5 pounds when they're a teenager and they pop up! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I use Palmer's Tummy Butter. Its for use during and after pregnancy. I got some stretch marks on my belly after I had already delivered. And I've been using it for a couple months now, twice a day, and they're almost gone.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 2:04 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have had stretch marks on mu inner thighs since I was a teen. I am not a big person, it is just where I always lose and gain my weight!
    Anonymous