What's wrong with me?

I have an almost 3 yr old and a 7 month old. I feel I am no longer interested in sex, and can never get in the mood! Does anyone else have this problem? My husband gets turned on like a switch, and doesn't understand why I can't. I feel bad for him.. But at this point I am happy without doing it. It is taking a toll on our marriage a little. The other thing is is that my hubby works a lot and when ever we are together I am super tired and just want to sleep. what can I do? is it all in my head? Or am I just fed up with him not being home a lot and don't feel close to him anymore? please Help!

JeznKaleb

Asked by JeznKaleb at 8:27 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the same. I've got 3 kids under 5 so I'm with you 100% on being tired! That has been my "excuse" for not. It is taking a huge toll on my dh and when we do have sex I'm usually not into it. I'm so tense and insecure when I'm not into it and it hurts then and I'm just waiting for him to be done. It's a horrible feeling. Our relationship is definately hurting from it. I feel bad too but I just don't want to.
    I think I should talk to my dr about it, my yearly is due, not time like the present.
    Good luck to you!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think you 2 are in different stages of life right now like you said he works alot and you get tired from spending the whole day with kids raning and so on and not just that if you are breastfeeding the sex kinda goes away for awhile which i have had this happen. I got to the point to take a nap when the kids are napping and i thought i was getting a lil depressed but i wasn't i just wanted some me time and time with hubby so on the weekends i have a sunday that we have a hole day with each other and now i feel great and sexy around my hubby again just give it time and fig-out what you like to do or change in your life a lil bit
    Anonymous

• Im the same way i used to love sex i needed it 3-5 times a day..... i Had my son emergency c section..... sex doesnt interest me no more and it hurts so bad....... i dont know what to do and we just got married to can some one help me
    blayzesmommy08

Answer by blayzesmommy08 at 1:42 AM on May. 21, 2009