Do you answer your door all the time or you leave visitors thinking that you are not home? :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If its friends, I answer the door..but other than that NOPE. If it is the mailman/UPS they can leave it at the door...If it is somebody trying to sell something, I am sure that I don't want it. And there are waaaay too many weirdos nowadays and I don't trust people.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• The latter.
    Anonymous

• I don't answer the door for people I don't know when I am home alone with my son.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If they haven't called first, I do not answer. I'm usually in my pj's or have a messy house.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• if it is someone important than i'll answer, but if it is just kids in the neighborhood i wont i leave it up to the kids.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 8:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If I don't know the person I don't open .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If I dont know you, i will not open the door.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Never...

People that we know, know we have an open door policy :).. otherwise it's normally just the delivery men, that come several times a day to drop off parts..

anyways you can see who pulls in, so I know who's coming to my door and who's not. :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I always answer. I love visitors. I have a really noisy dog. If she doesn't know you, she usually lets the person know very quickly that she will stay between them and me. I love those Austalian Shepards.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:02 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If they come to my front door I don't usually open unless it is the ups man or mail man. Otherwise every one knows that we don't' use the front door and to come to the carport door. That is our main entrance in and out of the house.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:18 PM on May. 20, 2009