If you don't have alot of money how do you pamper yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I drink lots of water and don't drink coffee either soda. You don't know how many people have complimented my skin and teeth. They think that I do to spas and that I pay for whitening my teeth.
    Anonymous

• I buy myself my favorite magazine, a nice Bath and Body Works bubble bath (I like the warm vanilla sugar scent), a Yankee votive candle. I run a hot bubble bath after a long day, light the candle, and sit in the bath reading my magazine :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I borrow books from the library, put my feet up, and read. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i have a jacuzzi in my house so i just take a nice dip with my dh at night while the kids are sleep very convinient
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 8:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Throw out Dh & the boys and listen to my music while in a bubble bath ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• shopping at thrift stores.. more for your money, and if you know the right ones, you get expensive clothes for next to nothing...

or a nice long soak in the tub when my DDs in bed for the night, with a nice book and some beer, or cranberry vodka..

or both :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• hey April.. you ever try the Japanese Cherry Blossom from B& B works? I LOVE that smell...
    or if you like vanilla, try the NY and Company's Vanilla bubble bath.. smells great :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• There are some pretty awesome homemade facials you can make.

For example you can make a great exfoliating mask with salt and olive oil. With a little google searching, you can find lots of great ideas.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I try to take out "ME" time every morning and night.
    I get up early in the morning before everyone else so I can enjoy my coffee and go online in order to get my brain functioning and wake up.
    At night, around 7:30 pm, I go up to my room, get into my bed clothes, turn on my fan to drown out the noise of the house, and spend time online - usually here at CM. I might even have a little snack. Once I take my medications and shut my computer off, I lie down and read until my meds kick in and make me too drowsy to see the words straight.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Why does everything revolve around money. What is wrong with drawing a hot bath, light some candles, put on some soothing music, and just lingering for a few extra minutes in the quiet? Pampering can be as simple as taking the phone off the hook and watching a movie you like with no interuptions. I think we get the feeling of needing "pampered" because we think that it must involve spending money. I don't need a spa to feel taken care of.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:00 PM on May. 20, 2009