HOW DO YOU KNOW THE GENDER?

OKAY I WENT TO THE DOCTORS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO BUT THEY COULDNT SEE IF THE BABY WAS A BOY OR A GIRL, BUT I AM SO CURIOUS IF THE BABY IS A BOY OR A GIRL CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON KNOWING BY MY PREGNANCY ON WHAT I AM HAVING?

I DIDNT GET SICK AT ALL DURING MY PREGNANCY
AND ALL MY WEIGHT IS IN MY BELLY
THE BABY IS MORE ACTIVE AT NIGHT

PINKCHIC22

Asked by PINKCHIC22 at 8:36 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• none of that matters all you can do is old wives tales and they are nto always true you will just have to get an ultra sound again to see or just wait it out every single old wives tale said i was having a boy and nope i have a little girl and with my son most of them suggested girl but nope he is a boy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It doesn't matter how your pregnancy goes, the only way you're going to be able to tell is by ultrasound or waiting until he/she comes out.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Now that Mrs.Owen86 mentions it, everything pointed to boy for me too and I'm having a girl.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• thank you for the help
    PINKCHIC22

Answer by PINKCHIC22 at 8:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• As every one already said, the only way to know is ultra sound..... it took 4 ultra sounds for my lil girl to share her gender lol....... (I've had 6-7 I think, high risk/lots of problems, she's healthy though over due but soon... very soon!)
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:44 PM on May. 20, 2009