Anyone heard of Arbonne?

Autumn82

Asked by Autumn82 at 8:43 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• Sure. I've known people who sold it. I've purchased a couple of lotions - they were really nice.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yep, my sister sells it. It is good stuff but it is overpriced in my opinion.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Never heard of it. I use Clinique and its great!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Well I am consultant and I love it. They just recently changed some prices and updated their book. Arbonne is a health and wellness company for those of you who haven't heard of it before. I'm actually looking to help others discover what Arbonne can offer them. They have detox, anti-aging, sun care, baby products, teens, make up, aromatherapy, weight loss, nutrition, and more products.
    By the way about the prices they actually set up a preferred client program so you can save 20% on everything. The discount lasts for the whole year and then you get information from Arbonne and gifts. If you want to continue your preferred client status you can just renew. Its really nice and to add to that you have your own sign on number with pass code. This way you can order whenever you want.
    If anyone is interested in hearing more I would love to share. If you think this might be a fit for you then please contact me.
    Autumn82

Answer by Autumn82 at 9:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Before purchasing or selling any product, it is important to do your own research and determine if this is a company you wish to be involved with. I know that they claim that all of their products are non-toxic, this may not be the case: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/brand.php?brand_id=1427¬hanks=1

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I am looking at the site and I will be checking it out because I did not know this. I understand why you are sharing this and I want to say Thank you.
    Autumn82

Answer by Autumn82 at 11:00 AM on May. 22, 2009