Have you ever got to the point you are ready to call supernanny or nanny 911?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh god yes lol
    Anonymous

• hon i have 14 kids i need nanny 911
    Anonymous

• YES my kids fight all the time a week away from being 16, 12, 11, and 4 fighting, yelling, name calling, punching, cussing, wishing each other was dead,rude, disrespectful, not doing chores, messy rooms, back talking OH WHERE IS NANNY NOW!!!!! They dont listen to me and its an everyday thing I work all day and come home to all this sometimes I think I should work double shifts instead of coming home.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 4 kids and at 31 i swear by the end of summer i am going to have grey hair
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• nope. not yet atleast. i would be terribly embarassed to go on TV because i couldnt control my own children.
    JanetG.

Answer by JanetG. at 9:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You'd be amazed at the amount of parents who have difficulties with their children...I think it's bold of them to acknowledge their difficulties, and it's great that they are willing to accept help.

That being said, my daughter is only 10 months old, so no major problems just yet! I WOULD like her to take naps without me having to be in the room...that's an issue I haven't seen addressed on the "nanny" shows yet...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Naw.
    In fact, those shows bore me to tears.
    I much prefer Wife Swap and Trading Spouses......hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:15 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Honestly, I can't stand Super Nanny or Nanny 911. They have some good ideas, but mostly have horrible ideas. I'd never have those ladies come to my house and try to tell me how to raise my child.
    Mother2Casen06

Answer by Mother2Casen06 at 10:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes..... my 3 srep children came from their moms a year ago.... she beat them didnt feed them and let them do whatever... now theu have adhd, talk back steal food and throw it all over the floor because their not used to having it and they dont want no one else too. they are mean to me hit me call me names..... I love them like my own. but i dont know what else to do.... any advice?
    blayzesmommy08

Answer by blayzesmommy08 at 1:15 AM on May. 21, 2009