Do you buy stuff from goodwill or are you ashame too?

I do not shop at goodwill nor will my childern. My friends don't shop there cause we are too good for that store but i will give away old clothes to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find it funny that you are ashamed to shop at the Goodwill, but are not ashamed to use poor english and punctuation.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• cloths are cloths girl and yes i would when your tight on money and your child needs something you will do anything for your child
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• lol@Nathanskitten

I have no problem shopping at Goodwill. There's nothing "shameful" about it.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I do all the time! Good deals!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I shop at Goodwill all the time! No one's too good for discounted prices!!!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 9:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm not ashamed at all! Did you know that there are high-priced, name brand clothing there for just a few bucks that are in great shape?
    One person's trash is another person's treasure, and I believe in it.
    I bought my two older teen daughters 90% of their summer wardrobes at our Goodwill for around $50 per girl. I spent more than that at Walmart buying them underpants, bras, socks, flip-flops, and sandals.
    I don't consider it "dirty" or "shameful" shopping, I call it smart shopping!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My hubby is a trucker so yeah he will buy clothes there so he doesn't ruin his good clothes and yes i would pick some up too if i liked what i saw.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Im not ashamed to say I shop at good will stores its no different from going to yard sales. You can find a lot of name brand clothes for a very cheap price. I also shop at JC Penneys and Goodys, Macys, Hollister and the more expensive stores but I look for bargains. I have 4 kids and I dress them nice. Its not just because im poor because me and my husband bring home 900.00 a week plus I get 162.00 a week in child support but theres no since in spending 50.00 on a pair of jeans when you can get them cheaper.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

•    @ Nathskitten

I am not ashamed to shop there.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• When I was a teenager that was THE place to shop! (the 90's). Besides if you want vintage or retro at a good price Good Will is where it's at. Plus the money goes to a good cause so why not? I haven't in a while but I am not "too good for it" though I'm not "too good" for a lot of things. A little humility goes a long way.

PS I agree with Nath and would also like to add that if you are so wonderful why hide your face?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:15 PM on May. 20, 2009