Losing mucus plug at 18 weeks?

Several times today I have had a snotty white discharge. Its only been today and just little strings of it. I had a dr appt the other day so I know I dont have a yeast infection. The only thing I can think of is its my mucus plug. This is my 3rd baby, but I dont remember losing it with any of the others. Is this normal? I mean...I'm ONLY 18 weeks. I didnt think this happened until well after the half way point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mucusy discharge is not always ur plug
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yes this is normal. If it was your mucas plug then you can lose it several times during your pregnancy.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i don't know about what they are saying but when i lost my mucus plug i went into labor with both of my pregrancy and it may just be some fluids that need to cum out
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 9:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Its probably just discharge, I'd call your dr and see what they say.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:25 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I would call your doctor. When my mucus plug fell out when I was pregnant with my son it was a big gob of it and 2 days later my water broke. SO I would go to the doc to make sure.

fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hmm, I thought most women get more whitish discharge during third trimester? ISn't that normal?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:00 AM on May. 21, 2009