HOW CAN I GET CHILD SUPPORT THAT I AM NOT RECIEVING ANYMORE?

tina991

Asked by tina991 at 9:07 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Did you go through your local child support office? If you did then write a not so nice letter about how it is not right that you are not getting your Child Support when there are so many out there they hound almost everyday if they are a day late.

I did this & it helped me a lot.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If you haven't received it ever, you need to contact your local child support office.
    If you stopped it and want to restart it, do the same thing, but you'll have to wait a couple months for it to go through.

***IMPORTANT*** Your chances are greater if you know his full name, social, home address, and his job name and address.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 9:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Ladychamp is right, my parents went through this bs, i got hear my mom complain constantly if she didn't child support money, but she never spent a dime of it on me or my sis. She spent it on stuff for herself
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• go to child support office...if hes supposed to be paying shild support and he isnt then he can get in big trouble...they will start taking it directly out of his paycheck (but of course he has to have ajob for that)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:00 AM on May. 21, 2009