What kind of bug spray do you use on your toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Off family
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Aerosol Spray from avon. It is deet free and hardly any smell.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Buzz Away by Quantum; it is citronella based. What ever you use, check the ingredients on the Skin Deep data base (definitely stay away from Avon). http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on May. 21, 2009

• OMG, I have used Avon's SSS bug guard insect repellant SPF 30 for years on my children. After reading what rkoloms wrote I was leary so I checked it all out and the top ingrediants don't have good reviews at all.
    Honestly though, does any sun screen / bug guard have any "good" stuff in it. Now a days it seems like everything we use is bad for us.

Hmmmm. I don't know what to use now, or if I'll just stick w/ the one I'm using- it works.
    cuteasabutton78

Answer by cuteasabutton78 at 1:34 PM on May. 21, 2009