I'm computer Duh!! How do I invite some one from cafe mom to be a friend when they want the email address?? What do I useas the email address??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just go to there page & under there picture it will say something like Invite as Friend or something like that. Just click on it
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:20 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hi,

Here's how to add a friend:

Go to a member's profile page.
    Under their profile picture, you'll see four links: 'Send a message', 'Invite as a friend', 'Report this profile' and 'Add to Shortcuts'.
    Click the 'Invite as a friend' link.
    The next page will allow you to add a note to your invitation.
    Click the 'Send Message' button when you're done.

Once the member has accepted your friend invitation, they will be listed in your Friends widget.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• you mean a friend who doesnt have cafemom yet? u would just put in their name and then their email adress u know like blahblah@blahblah.com and then it will send the invite for them to join cafemom but if u mean someone who already has it then do as the above posts have said
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hey I just asked this question it wants an email address I dont know what to put. Sorry dont mean to sound stupid!!!! HELP!!!!
    Anonymous