Is it time?

I am having these menstrual like cramps and my lower back is hurting really bad, sometimes I get an excruciating sharp pain in my stomach could I be going into labor here anytime soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be, but don't jump to conclusions. At 35 weeks with twins, you're huge and your back could simply be hurting. Just stay calm and don't worry about it unless you start to feel contractions. Hell, don't worry about it then, either, because you don't go from 0-10 cm very quickly. If you feel contractions, calmly gather your things and go. If not, take it easy, momma. You'll need your rest for the hospital!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I forgot to add that I am 35 weeks pregnant with twins
    Anonymous

• you would know if it was time you wouldnt be on line andwith twins if you think it is you NEED to get off line and go to the hospital
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• call your doctor
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 9:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Call your doctor!
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 10:52 PM on May. 20, 2009