hello i came off my period last month on the 24th april and i was meant to come on this month on the 16th april eventually i came on today which is the 21st april but in that time i had symtoms such as tiredness, sore breasts,sore back,and sickness and im wondering why i was late im why im havin these symtoms i stil have them now?

im really concerned about this will some one help me figure it out please ? x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test noone can tell u sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• The period you just had, was it normal? If not, it could be implantation bleeding. Otherwise, some people get those symptoms during their period even when they're not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i had this happen to me when i got pregnant with my first son i thought i wasn't pregnant in i was i was 5 weeks and i never had a period after that one so maybe you wanna go to the clinic
    gud luck
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 9:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I had a period with my son. It was actually heavy but everything was fine. Some people have a period throughout their whole pregnancy.

This pregnancy with my daughter I didn't have a period the first month, every pregnancy is different.

I would go to a doctor or clinic to make sure.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:48 PM on May. 20, 2009