I exercise, I get enough sleep, & I even sometimes have me time to myself I still don't understand why I don't have the energy to do everything that I am suppose to do. I wait until my laundry pile real high to fold the wash clothes. I start cleaning but never finish like i'm suppose to. I even been slacking in school. I am financially stressed out all the time, but i realize that some things are out of my control. What am i to do?

dabadstmom

Asked by dabadstmom at 9:28 PM on May. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• you need to make a schedule of your daily rountines and see if that helps with your problem
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 9:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'd let some stuff just go and quit having guilt over it. What you can't do, you can't. Who cares? Sometimes the energy does ebb and flow. Do you eat pretty well? Maybe add green tea to your diet and forgive yourself for not being superwoman. The stress alone could be doing this to you. It really can take a lot out of a person and it's sneaky in that it isn't obvious sometimes in how it manifests in the body.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• you might have depression and not realize it i was having problems where i was tired all the time and i knew something wasnt right but i didnt know it was depression but i went to the dr and they gave me some anti-depressants and it helped me alot and be able to live a normal life.

Anonymous

• Stress, depression, hypothyroidism, lack of a consistent schedule, subacute illness and more can all cause and/or contribute to fatigue. Talk to a health professional who knows you b/c, often, having an outside point of view can help pinpoint areas that need to be addressed that you didn't even realize were a problem.
    Anonymous

• maybe you need some vitamins. if you are not taking fish oil everyday, then you need to be. and i've heard that new stuff sam-e works good. herbal suppliments are also good if you're lacking energy. ginkgo biloba (might have misspelled that) works great, you could also do some research on the web to find out other ones.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:12 PM on May. 20, 2009