Birth Announcements

Does anyone know of a way to get birth announcements relatively inexpensive or that you can do yourself?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 9:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• buy cute paper and print them at home
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• WALMART! You can take any picture in that you want, customize them with any border and words that you want, and they cost 40 cents a peice. I got my sons done, and printed out 50 of them for 20 bucks, and they print them in an hour!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 9:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My baby isn't due until Aug 6th but I've been wondering the same thing.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Great idea lynnseyfaye! I didn't even think about Walmart! Thank you so much!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I found a cute set at the craft store and just added my own picture to it. I used a coupon so I got the pack for about 12 bucks and then printed my pics and that cost me about 4. That was for 50 of them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You can go to a baby announcemet website and right click on the one you like and save the image in your files and then you got to either photoshop it or scrapbook. You cut out the other pics of the baby they in it and fill in the empty space with paintbucket and add your own baby photos you can the name of the baby, date of birth, weight etc.... and fonts colors. It's a little more time consumming, but it save alot of money and it's cuter than Walmart.
    Anonymous

• I got mine at Target with my 2 yo daughter, but I am due again in July and will probably make my own this time. Type all the info in and print instead of writing in everything 30 times, it was way more time consuming than I cared to do with a newborn at home too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:20 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I do custom birth announcements and also magnet (a little bit more expensive) birth announcements for the fridge. All i neeed is the information for your birth announcements and ill send you the proofs and we even offering mailing them out for you as well.. if your interested let me know. we also do baby shower invatations (almost every occasion). I would be glad to help anyone who needs help =) just let me know your from cafe mom and ill be sure to give you a good deal!
    Friscosigns1@sbcglobal.net
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 11:46 PM on May. 20, 2009