Has anyone else ever wondered about this? (May be a little gross)

Have you ever noticed that the last step of the instructions for using tampons says "Don’t forget to remove the last tampon when your period is finished"? This just doesn't make sense to me. I mean if you don't remove the tampon how do you know you finished your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And you know the ones who would forget to take the last one out are the ones who arn't going to read the box.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Perplexing indeed.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I noticed it and I guess it happened before or they wouldnt warn us about it. It would be awful to forget about it for about a week imagine the smell when you did get it out GROSS
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Who could forget a tampon?
    Anonymous

• They have to put stupid things like that on there because someone out in the world has done that, and then tried to sue or something! Like on the blowdryer it says dont use in the bathtub, why would anyone blowdry their hair while in water????
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• LOL, I have not really noticed that before. It has been a long since I needed to use them.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Anon, there are plenty of women who go to the ER yearly for a stuck tampon....LOL

OMG...the instructions on things make me giggle but you know there's always dummies who do the shit.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Oh come women, you all know that we get busy and forget things. It is nice to have a reminder about the "little" things. LOL!

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 10:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Haha! Well some people just need that little bit of advice. I mean why would they put half of the things they do on instructions ? Like a plastic bag isn't a toy ?? Come on, who doesn't know that?
    Mother2Casen06

Answer by Mother2Casen06 at 10:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think I forgot a tampon once.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:33 PM on May. 20, 2009