Anyone knows if someone is willing to donate 4 new tires to single mom of 3 tires are so sleek can afford to buy any

4Him333

Asked by 4Him333 at 9:55 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• If I could I would. Have you looked into buying used tires? I used to do it all the time and now that my car needs new tires I'm probably going to have to go that route myself. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• What size tires?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Try www.freecycle.org and just tell them what you need. Tell the size tires too. If all fails, call around to tire co and ask about used tires. You may have to buy one at a time. I did. I bought one out of each paycheck until I had four but try freecycle first.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:16 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Also, keep a look out on Craigslist. There is a FREE area there, you never know.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 4 thunderbird tires. we took them off my 92 thunderbird when we took it to the junk yard.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 1:49 AM on May. 21, 2009