Can you spray something on your furniture so that dogs won't jump on it?

How do I get the dog to not jump on my furniture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they have sprays like a bitter apple spray at petsmart and pet stores like that. i would look around. hope that helped :)
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 10:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• train him/her
    Anonymous

• a friend of mine has these plastic things tht have lil plastic spikes they sell it at the pet store ...the dog just jump on the couch once than never adain it works good.. just remember to take it off when your gonna sit down...lol
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 10:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• We use water filled spray bottles with great results on cats and dogs. Has to be on stream and it's accurate as hell.
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 10:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I like the plastic with the little spikes--I might try that. My dog is so stubborn that he doesn't even care if I spray water at him.And he likes the bitter apple. He will eat anything. the little pig.LOL.
    Anonymous

• Loaded mouse traps. Place them all over the seats of the couch. He will quickly get the message.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• A rolled up newspaper, dont hit him, just smack your leg really hard or your hand, the noise is really starteling and will usually get the job done.
    Anonymous

• Along with the noise thing, we also got a 20 oz bottle and put pennies in it and would shake it really ahrd to startle our dogs when they did something we didnt like.
    Anonymous