8 month old

What, how much and when do you feed your 7, 8, or 9 month old? When you answer, please include how old the baby is. Just asking for reference....

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 10:08 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 7 months old & she snacks on Cheerios & for table food, she eats whatever we are eating. The only thing I don't let her have, besides the choking hazards, are things with a lot of cheese or excess dairy. I don't want to upset her digestion.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• When my son was 8 months old, I offered him a lot of things, to taste. Potatoes, cranberry sauce, cereal, mushed bananas, Baby Food First Foods, etc. I would offer him a bite or two, a few more if he liked it, and I'd offer 2 to 3 times a day, depending on whether I was home or not. GL! (He's 20 mos now)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:10 PM on May. 20, 2009