• In the Spotlight:

is it wrong to...

i have a 9 month old son and i am 19. me and his father split i have another boyfriend right now and i love him. but i still have major feelings for his father. i dont know if that is wrong of me. i also dont know what to do. please help

youngmommyat19

Asked by youngmommyat19 at 10:09 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I think maybe take some time just to be on your own to decide what is best for you and the baby hon. its hard to decide when you are with one or the other, you need to have time to figure it out. Nothing wrong with that either so dont let anyone pressure you into making a hasty choice. gl.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Nothing wrong with you. It's normal to have feelings for the father of your child but if it doesn't work for a long term thing then it's ok to have feelings for another guy and move on. It's all good. You are fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I too think you'll always have a spot for your childs father. But doesn't mean you can't move on with your own life. You just have to put it in the past and not let it hold you back from haing a furture. Good luck
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Having feelings for two men at the same time can be a bit confusing for you.
    Been there done that..::))
    I also feel that it really is not fair to your current boyfreind to have feelings for another man even though it is the father of your child.

For me personally I would want my heart to belong to one person and one person only.

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You're young, slow down with the fellas and focus more on your career and your child.
    Anonymous