gerber puffs and yogurt melts

when did your baby start eating gerber puffs or yogurt melts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• About the time they started crawling and able to pick things up with pincher grasp. It varies in age with all kids, but by thiose milestones kiddo's should be ready.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:16 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was scared to try them at first, I thought she would choke, and I watched her a little too closely (first time mom syndrome, lol). I think I gave them to my her around 5 or 6 months? She didn't have the pincher grasp figured out yet, but the food was a motivator, lol. I started out feeding her myself, and then leaving a few on the tray in front of her to play with. Now (at 9 months) she is a pro, eating cheerios by the handful.
    Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 10:26 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I started giving them to her at 5-6 months. She loves them, the yogurt ones are her fav, I have them mixed in a bowl for her diaper bag and she picks out the yogurt ones over the puffs!! She likes them all, the little gerber cheetos puffs are her other favs. She's now 9 mo. also and some days can't eat them fast enough.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I started my son around 7 1/2 months.
    Ryjesber

Answer by Ryjesber at 12:28 AM on May. 21, 2009