Help plz :)

I am seeking advice. I have started my weight loss journey i have lost 12 pounds in two months but not losing many inches, whats a good way to lose inches also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you adding enough exercise? I would suggest lifting some weights. Scrunches, sit ups and I know it sounds funny, but Hoola Hoops are great exercise!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Walking very briskly has been found by many researchers to THE best for losing inches in the waist. I've lost almost 5 inches in my waist, but I am doing bike, and then interval run/walk. It really does work, not to mention keeping sugar and bread out of my meals. :) works for me.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• dont eat anything that will make you bloated...walk briskly/jog...work your stomach more...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:08 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Try going to www.successwithkatie.com to get more workout and weight loss help. Maybe we can team up there and lose inches!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 21, 2009