how often did you feel your baby move at 22 weeks and when did it increase

im pregnant and 22 weeks along and some days i feel my lil girl move all day then i wont feel her for a few days i just want to know what it was like for you anmd when it increases

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 10:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm not much, maybe 3 or 4 times a day mine got REALLY active after 25 weeks, He just WONT stop moving and kicking now, sometimes I feel him 6 or more times an hour, sometimes he wil move and kick me for 45 mins at a time!
    I ♥ BABY KICKS
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• it varies by the person but keep in mind that at that stage they still have alot of room to move around so that may be why sometime you dont feel her as much
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 10:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and Gabriel moves all the time but at 22 weeks he didn't move as much. I'd go a couple days without feeling him. Its normal.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:00 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am almost 24 weeks and within the last day or so she has started to move pretty much nonstop. I didn't really feel anything until about 20 weeks and at first I mostly only felt her at night.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:11 AM on May. 21, 2009