Kids room color?

What color is your kids room? We are trying to decide what color to paint our 2 year old son's room. Thinking blue or green. Theme is sports. In our old house it was Smurf blue.

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 10:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the theme in my sons room is thomas & friends. we have the bottom half green and the top half yellow. it actually looks pretty good.....i was surprised.

i wanted blue originally so i would go with that.

good luck in your choice.

What colors are in the theme? Pick a color from the theme as your primary color and accent the room with the other colors in the theme
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 10:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have a pale purple in my daughters Tinker Bell room, and blue and dark grey in my boys transformers room. I like the blue and green though too, sounds like that would go really well together.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Check out the sports stuff for kids room here...as you can see you could go with blue, green or red. http://www.cjkidz.com/sports.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My son's room is a deep blue with bright green curtains. His theme is sports but now since he loves the movie CARS, its sort of now a McQueen/sports theme. It's still really cute.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I just saw a room done up so cool! They painted the bottom half of the walls green and then did white lines and numbers and made it into a football field. It looked awesome.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:57 PM on May. 20, 2009