But what if your *straight* child... (WARNING! Adult Content)

...participated in "gay" sex acts?

In another Question, a very rude, very intolerant woman here basically stated that if any of her kids turned out to be gay, she would "make them as uncomfortable as possible" because she couldn't bare thinking of her kids engaging is certain sex acts (which she described in great detail) that she apparently thought only gays participate.

Well, straight people have anal sex.
Straight people take part in felattio and cunnilligus.
Straight people do everything gay people do.

So why is it only bad when it's between two consenting adults of the same sex vs. the opposite sex?

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 10:36 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I WAS THE OP OF THAT QUESTION WHERE THIS TROLL LEFT THE COMMENT ABOUT DETAILS SEX ACTS OF HOMOSEXUALS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE COUPLES DO WHATEVER FEELS GOOD IN THE BEDROOM, AT LEAST I FOR ONE DON'T THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO IN THEIR SEX LIFE. MAYBE THIS WOMAN HAS A PINCH OF REPRESSED HOMOSEXUALITY, WHY ELSE WOULD HER MIND WONDER IN THAT DIRECTION!

Answer by older at 7:28 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Only gay people have oral and anal sex?  Somebody is seriously mis-informed!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:03 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Anonymous- Your bible does not apply to me no matter which part of my house I'm in. And if your faith is so strong, why the anonymity?

genxmomma

Answer by genxmomma at 12:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• is the bible only for certain parts of the house?

the bible is for NO part of my house.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Because it's un-natural and animalistic. And I am not her.
    Anonymous

• How is it "un-natural"?

And...sex is animalistic...we are biologically nothing more than animals.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think the question is why is it only unatrual if a gay couple does it but if a straight couple does the exactsame thing it is ok.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Lame. Any sexual activity between consenting adults is not unnatural. As long as there is not any involvement with children or animals, who cares what people do in bed?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• bc most people are sooo close minded and have double standards I say to each there own I think as long as you are happy and arent out there killing people, doing drugs or far worse other things WHO CARES. I mean really people make me sick. THO SHALL NOT JUDGE PEOPLE!! but what really makes the whole thing funny are these people that act like these things are soo gross know good and well they have done it before or do it on a regular bases so i just have to laugh...SO TRUE "
    ...sex is animalistic...we are biologically nothing more than animals." LOVE THIS!!
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 10:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• "...sex is animalistic...we are biologically nothing more than animals." Awesome answer
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:54 PM on May. 20, 2009