Holy Hooters!!!

How would you feel if your pastors wife went out and got a pair of huge gazungas? She works at the church and she likes to talk about it with everyone.

Not judging, but is it weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It seems odd, not only that she had the surgery but feels the need to discuss this with everyone. My primary concern is not the money, although that might be questionable, but the lack of modesty and openly displaying her sexuality. That is not proper for a pastors wife, or any believer, for that matter. Our sexuatity is for our husbands, not to tempt others or draw attention to ourselves. I'm also concerned that your pastor feels this is appropriate. He is suppose to manage his house well.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't care. But how did she pay for it? Don't most lay people take vows of poverty?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• is she turning into a tammy fay
    Anonymous

• Haha, I can't help but laugh at gazungas.
    Anonymous

• Holy tah tahs batman.
    Anonymous

• I just feel weird about it. She obviously is paid through the tithe money, so there is that. My tithe paid for some of that (but is that wrong? I don't know for sure?)

And no, she isn't going Tammy Faye. She is young and trendy. But she had a smaller chest. I know it is personal, but she is talking about it so it isn't that personal.
    Anonymous

• I think I would have to ask her why she wasn't happy with what God gave her...after all, he NEVER makes mistakes...or, so I'm told...
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yea I might be a little weirded out if that is where part of the tithe money went. But I wouldn't expect her husband or her to have to account for the money that is his to begin with. I mean my boss doesn't tell me what to do with my money after she pays me. I would feel wierd to but that would be between me and the fence post. I wouldn't gossip to other church ladies about it.
    Anonymous

• And I thought tithe money is supposed to be used for the good of the church...to 'spread the word' if you will...how is it considered ethical to use money meant to spread God's word to enhance your tits? I'd ask her that as well...
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Wow . . . I'm not sure what to think about that one. I'm going to sleep on it and get back to that tomorrow . . .
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:15 PM on May. 20, 2009