ok soo...

i know this might turn into drama, but we are adults and parents so im hoping we can just express our opinion without other people judging ( lol main word TRY ) ....
So im having second thoughts about my daughter being vaccinated because of research i have been doing... whats your experience with your childs/childrens two month vaccinations? - side affects?....

Here are some websites i was researching and came across... please check them out and read them....

http://www.thinktwice.com/sids.htm

http://www.freeyurko.bizland.com/yurkotale.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well i didn't think twice i was there everytime with my tylenol and mortin.
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 10:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have had my kids get their vaccinations and there hasn't been any problems. I have friends that have chosen not to and we respect each other's decisions. One thing I do want to bring up though, is when your daughter starts school, the school system will ask for the updated vaccination sheet, or even daycares might require it. I've even seen posts for play groups that the kids must have vaccinations. So those are other things you might want to check into and see if you need to have your pediatrician sign something or have something on hand saying that you declined to get them. Just something to think about.
    shaklee_momma

Answer by shaklee_momma at 10:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think that you are acting as a wise, concerned and informed mother. Kudos to you. I had my older children vaccinated, because I was ignorant to the dangers & the toxins that vaccines contained. Now, with the baby, I refuse to take the chance. The dangers of vaccines have been proven in court now, it is not just a theory, it is a fact. Until they are made safe, I will refuse them. Here is something else for you. Check out your baby shampoo & sunscreen. http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think its every parents right to worry about their kids, especially if there is a question of safety and long term effects. I think you have to do the research, and make an informed decision based on that. I still struggle with the "what ifs", but I have had all DDs vaxing up to this point. I did decide to spread them out though, I don't have them all administered at the same time. I have no proof that it makes a difference, but I chose to do it and my doc agreed that she would do it that way. I did notice that my DD was inconsolable after her two month shot (for a few days), but the next time she got the same shot there was no problem, she barely even cried. I don't know if it was the shot or if it was coincidence. My fear is the MMR vax, I had a bad reaction to it when I was little, so that scares me a bit. I still have a few months to figure out what I am going to do for DD, but its a hard call. Good luck w/ your decision
    Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 10:59 PM on May. 20, 2009

• No side affects with mine. I have a year old daughter and a almost 3yr old son. Never had a problem.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 11:19 PM on May. 20, 2009

• no side effects, no problems and a very healthy baby!! Vaccinated here!!!!!! she hasnt even had her first ear infection or cold!!!! and she goes for her 6 month shots in about a week!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 1:42 AM on May. 21, 2009