What the hell happened on Criminal Minds???

At the end. Did Hotch really get shot?? Did anyone watch it? What deal, the guy that was in his apartment said he should have made a deal. What's that about?AAAAHAHHHH, I hate season finales!!!

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 11:00 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was watching & have no clue if he got shot. I guess we will find out next time around. Don't you just hate when they do that stuff?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:01 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Seriously, I hate it. And I was about to fall asleep until he poured his drink. I had a bad feeling, then the guy comes out. Hotch didn't look scared, it would suck if he left the show. I'm still missing Gidion!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• What makes me the maddest is we now have to wait till fall to find out! UGH! I agree with you! I hate season finale cliff-hangers! I haven't read anything about the actor leaving,so hopefully he'll survive,but the suspense is awful.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:35 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree, I hate cliff hangers....Who was that guy??
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 7:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• its about a previous show this season. the guy that was making the deal in the paper with an old cop. than the old cop died and contacted hotch first and told him everything. than the guy in black killed that couple in the car...and tried to make a deal thru the classifieds. he would stop if they would stop investigating. but hotch wouldnt make the deal like the previous cop did. or atleast that what my DH told me. i cant remember that much about the episode.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:42 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Rhiannon thank you for being a true fan it does refer to a previous episode regarding the cop and the newspaper, basically they caught him but whilst in jail he cut himself badly and whilst in hospital he escaped! I can't believe it was the end!!!!!! Living TV didn't even say it was the end of the season. I'm in the UK and can't find when the new season airs over here!!! Can't wait to find out if they catch him. C'mon Spencer GET HIM!!!!
    ccaddy79

Answer by ccaddy79 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009