nauseated..

i'm a month pregnant, and i get nauseated but i never throw up.. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep, that's normal. I went through that with my first one. Everyone is going to be different and some women get really sick, some don't - and the same with each pregnancy, they are all different.
    shaklee_momma

Answer by shaklee_momma at 11:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• its different for everyone...but thats nothing to worry about...if anything id say your lucky you can keep food down the first 6 months I couldnt keep anything down...and now sometimes I randomly feel nauseas eveery couple of days but nothing comes up!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I rarely threw up, and I know lots of people who felt sick but never threw up. I think it's kinda' nice to throw up!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yes, try to get some sugar in you when you feel sick. your blood sugar goes up and down alot in your first trimester. i would eat a popcicle every morning just to keep from barfing in my first trimester. im 18 weeks now and i hardly ever feel sick anymore.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:06 AM on May. 21, 2009