Have you ever used one of those back massager thingys

to masturbate with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i have and i can tell you thats the only way i can realy feel and orgasm and its a good one better than doing stuff with a man if you dont like the back massager you can also try a bullet you can get them at the sex store and they have different speeds on some of them if you like the back massager then make sure and get one that has the biggest speed and it will feel the same as that and not as big and its great!!!! its not a dildo or vibrator its realy cool i like it
    Tbaby61727

Answer by Tbaby61727 at 11:17 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yeah but it was WAY too much energy for me. I have steered clear of plug in massagers for the cooter. I can only go up to a 3 C battery type of stimulation on her.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Those things are heavy too. I bruised up my shoulder blade. So no thanks . I would even dream about down there.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:06 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes, however I stopped about 5 years ago. The stimulation was overpowering that it took alot more for me to get off. I wanted to steer clear even if slow speed I orgasmed within 3 mins, Which you want to enjoy it not get to a climax so fast you know what I mean.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:11 PM on May. 21, 2009