Husk fiber and other meds.

Okay so I take fiber husk for a little help with bowel movements and weightloss but I'm also having to take pain meds for my flare up. Should I take the pain med first then later the fiber husk? I know husk will make my pills less effective if they go together I just don't know how to separate them and which one first. Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• Instead of taking fiber, eat foods with lots of fiber (beans, lentils, fruits, vegatables, whole grains and brown rice), don't eat foods without (meat and dairy), and drink lots of water. When you eat a well balanced, healthy diet, you will also be less like to need medications.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:36 AM on May. 21, 2009