2nd time moms!

so i am prego with my 2nd and i will warn that this is a vanity question so negative people please feel free to not comment, ne wayz i was 19 when i had my son, 118 pounds when i got pregnant and i gained 35 with him, 4 months after he was born i lost it and was back in all my old clothes and unfortunatley got 2 stretch marks ( i was hoping for none) on my lower tummy that have faded now, hes 2. but i think i got off pretty good considering and i have pretty much the exact same body i had b4 my son but i am worried that this time around it wont be so easy to bounce back? i weigh 118 still and my mom had 3 and we share clothes and she has NO stretch marks!! wtf? lol so genetically im lucky, what do u think??

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 11:08 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Youll probbaly bounce back just as easily....but it depnds on how you eat...did you eat healthy last time? Did you work out? Or no? If you didnt its just cuz ur lucky and after just 2 years im sure youll be just as lucky! I have good genes 2..im 6 days overdue and have no stretchmarks on my tummy at all and I assume ill be able to fit into my old clothes pretty quickly...my mom was the same way! My family stays skinny no matter what until they hit like 40...then we have to kinda watch what we eat...but noones obese
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yes i work out and eat good most of the time, i was a personal trainer (so was my mom) and my mom is a nutritionist
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 11:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i wish i had ur genes lol- in my family 3rd times the lucky charm- for weight gain that is lol- with my mom she had me and my sis and bounced back but by her 3rd she couldnt take it off anf the same happened with me- im on my 5th now so when i have him i plan on getting a membership to ballys and getting a personal trainer for the first month to show me what i should be doing to lose the weight- oh i hope it works lol- but u will most likely be fine if u keep up the good habits- i got lazy- that was my problem lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:47 PM on May. 20, 2009