has anyone else experienced their morning sickness off and on? it goes away for a few weeks then comes back...

iwhen I get naseated I feel super hungry too like I can never get full. is that also normal?

angelove77

Asked by angelove77 at 11:09 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It comes and goes with me but more like every other day. I think I am starting to feel better, then the next day I am down for the count. As far as the hungry part, I get hungry, but full after a few bites. Whenever I eat a full meal..I get sick.
    Anonymous

• ive had it come on and off...it was on the first like 6 months...then it was on a few days off a day..and now its mostly off but sometimes randomly I feel sick...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• This is my first child and I had it off and on too. It all depended on what I ate for breakfast. Just take it slow in the mornings and see what stays down and stick with it. I couldn't eat eggs till my 3rd trimester.
    newmomjune2009

Answer by newmomjune2009 at 9:39 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I started out with really bad morning sickness all day for a few weeks. Just recently it began to subside but still comes and goes. One day I can eat anything and others I just feel sick and can't even take my prenatal. Each pregnancy is different, I didn't have morning sickness with my daughter or any other symptoms she was an easy pregnancy but difficult labor. This one is a difficult pregnancy so I hope I have an easy labor.lol Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 10:13 AM on May. 21, 2009