have you ever noticed how people freak...

when they get caught lying, or talking about you? My SIL was talking crap about me and I called her on it and told her to take care of her own life and kids, and she called my husband to act offended! He is the one she was talking badly about me to! lol
But it made me think of how people who are caught red handed act, what observations have you made when you catch someone in a lie of some kind. The offended ones really crack me up lol.

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 11:11 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My baby's father gets defensive and flips things on me and tries to tear me down. Even before I find out he is lying, he puts all the blame on me and says some pretty cruel things to me, even though I haven't done anything. Then I find out he lied and I just sit and laugh at him.
    Like the other day for instance. He did somethings, lied about it all and then called me and completely freaked out on me. Told me he hated me, called me a stupid b*tch, that he wanted to beat my ass and that he was tired of my "pregnancy BS and games" (keep in mind I didn't do ANYTHING..this was random)..I thought it was all over something completely different like me not going to pick him up when I'm sick..but found out today that it was his guilt talking because he lied and knew he would get caught. He lied over the STUPIDEST stuff! He won't talk to me now of course because he knows I will shove the entire thing in his face.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Haha
    Anonymous