what vegetable can I freeze and use later?

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 11:22 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• any. :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Ditto
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• anything that is not a lettuce and cucumbers
    Here's what I do...I look in the frozen veggie section and if it's frozen there then I know I can freeze it!
    I also chopp celery, onion and green pepper and keep in freezer bags, when i need them for cooking i pull out what i need and put the rest back!
    Foodsaver's are the best! they suck out all the air so food will last twice as long.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:33 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Almost any ... you can find a book on canning and freezing foods that will help you ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:51 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Just about anything. Some need to be cooked at least partially. I put most things in wax bags in a big freezer bag. I puree kale and freeze in an ice cube tray to throw in smooties, stews,etc..

Answer by rkoloms at 10:28 AM on May. 21, 2009