1 up for me!

I have an 8 year old and we have 4 month old twins. Well DH had to stay on the base last night and he had a sleep study tonight... Would you believe that by 9:30 both nights all of the little ones have been tucked in for the night?! How great is that?! And what makes me inwardly chuckle is that the twins laid down in their beds and went to sleep by themselves... no fussing! While he's here, we generally hold them and snuggle until they go to sleep, but tonight they were just so worn out that they laid down! Yay, me! I am so excited! I have to have my wisdom teeth out in 3 weeks and I will be interested to see how it is handled... wonder if they will get baths at all! LOL I just wanted to share my excitement over the little accomplishment! He did make sure that formula was made for the night and had all the bottles washed before he left. He's so great! (not really a question I guess, but I just had to share my excitement!)

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 11:31 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YAY! Have nice peaceful evening! ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Good deal. Take a long, hot bath and relax.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Nice=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yeah! Thank you for sharing your joy with us. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:49 PM on May. 20, 2009