How do you...

...get bold enough to make a move to kiss a guy who you are SUPER attracted and won't reject you, but you are still intimidated by thinking he is out of your league?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Umm... I'd let him make the first move. Just because a guy wouldn't reject me isn't a good enough reason for me to kiss him. He'd have to be REALLY into me, which would mean he'd be trying to kiss me a long time before I was ready. I know I'm old fashioned, but I think the kind of "boldness" you're talking about might be kinda' skanky.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Just do it, I kissed my now fiance on the first date, when he opened the door to the care I steped out and just kissed him, I didn't even think about it, I just knew I wanted to so I did
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I know he wants to, too, and I've known him for ages and there is definitely that connection...but I chicken out every time I get the opportunity......UGH! -OP
    Anonymous

• Don't be a pansy....just do it. lol. :)
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Just do it and then pretend it was just for fun and see how he reacts. So start off by playing around with him, like flirting and then go for it. You will get it over with and either yall will start doing it more or you just might not want to kiss him anymore. I hope that makes sense...
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:23 AM on May. 21, 2009