What were your pregnancy symptoms, and what gender were/are you carrying?

I thought I asked this question once, but evidently it didn't get posted. I'm pregnant and everyone is trying to tell me how it's going to go and some people think they can guess the gender based on this or that (you know how it is!). So I was curious to find out what other women have experienced: what did you crave/hate, how did you feel, how did you put on the weight, how did you carry, and what was the gender? Did you notice a difference in these things between boy pregnancies and girl pregnancies?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:47 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have 2 kids...a boy and a girl. I don't think there was really any difference. I gained a little more weight with my son ( the 2nd pregnancy). I craved fruit with both of them. Had heartburn with both of them. No big differences.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• everyone told me I "looked" like I was having a boy...people swore up and down its a boy its a boy and guess what? Its gonna be a GIRL! I carried lower...I got REALLY sick for like 4 months...then I was just sick for 2 more and then it kinda went away except when driving...I also get mild heartburn...lower backaches...my feet hurt all the time but they never got swollen....I got alot of headaches but I think thats just cuz I moved in with my SO and his family which consists of alot of annoying little kids with bahavioral problems that just drive me up the wall!!!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I also have mild moodswings...when I watch a kinda sad movie I start bauling and I get angrier easier but its not REALLY bad..like I dont scream and go crazy or anything like that!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• AWFUL heartburn, morning sickness for the first few months, carried high with all the weight in my belly, craved fruit and chocolate milk.

Had a BOY!
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:02 AM on May. 21, 2009

• ooh my cravings:FRUIT...ICE CHIPS...and HAMBURGERS (just the patties) but i was told this one was cuz I needed more iron and then the doctor put me on Iron pills!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Bad heartburn
    SERIOUS morning sickness (I lost 35lbs)
    I'm carrying low..Sometimes it's higher but mostly low..I guess it's how the baby is laying
    I don't get headaches, I get MIGRANES
    Everyone tells me I'll cry during baby commercials or during movies but I don't..I only cry when I have an ultrasound or hear the baby's heartbeat or something terrible happens..
    I have mood swings bad..
    I crave salty and spicy foods.I have to have grilled cheese and tomato soup on a daily basis..Occasionally I want something sweet..And I went from loving cheeseburgers and fast food pre-pregnancy to wanting to throw up at the thought now..

and I'm having a girl<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• marix----- I am very similar to you.

I dont know what i'm having yet. . .soon!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I was very moody, I got hairy, and just had an overall sense I was carrying a boy (which I was hoping for) and it ended up being a boy!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• No morning sickness.
    Lots of bloating & gas.
    It's a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on May. 21, 2009

• wow, everyoneis all over the grid on this! I craved fruit, milk, and anything SWEET. I had morning sickness the whole time, headaches for the first 3 months. I carried right in the middle. I only gained belly weight (ass, legs, arms, and face stayed skinny). no gas, no constant peeing, no heartburn. Had a GIRL!
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 4:34 AM on May. 21, 2009