Anyones kids still up?

My son is, he had a late nap

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 11:48 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hallelujah - NO. She's been fighting sleep for the last week but tonight she went down somewhat easily. She needs it!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My baby is sound asleep.
    Anonymous

• You guys are lucky, my boy is still running and climbing on me like a jungle gym LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Nope, My little girl is sound asleep and has been since 9pm. No late naps for her. she is 18 months old and my son is 3. they both nap from 1-4 and that is the only nap they get. they sleep through the night. I will never forget the night that first happened. I woke up so scared. Anyway...goodnight all.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:56 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yeah, but they are about to go to bed, and me too. It's only 9 pm here anyway.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• she just went down...in her big girl bed!!! wooohoooo!! lol
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• my son is crying in the bedroom. he's 7 months. I think he's getting used to falling asleep on us. He has been falling asleep on dh for the past few nights and will cry when we put him into bed. So I guess he's currently enlisted in the "cry it out" program. lol. We'll see....
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:23 AM on May. 21, 2009

• he went to bed at 9
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:41 AM on May. 21, 2009