iv been engaged for a month and....

i still live at home cuz we are wait a few months to move in with one and other
my and my man talk everyday
for the past 2 days i have not heard from him at all
not one word
so im like freaking out
iv been cheated on before and so im worried now that he might be cheating on me
so like i said im freaking out
i really love him and i would do anything to be with him
but im getting worried that he might call off the engagement (sorry if i spelt that word wrong)
so i dont know what to do and i just nedd some advice plz?????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:14 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well obvious question... did you call him? if not then do so, but i imagine you did. I can only tell you to call osme of his friends and see if they know where he is. And when you do find him let him know whats up! that it wasnt cool to just dissapear like that without a word! hope i helped!

PS if he cheated then dump his sorry ass!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:18 AM on May. 21, 2009

• If you are already worried about him cheating that is a red flag. Not because he may be cheating, but because you you already do not trust him. Now I do think it is pretty F'd up that you have not heard from him. This does make your relationship seem unhealthy. Did the both of you fight recently? Take note and asked yourself is the type of husband you want?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 21, 2009

• no we have not gotten in a fight recently
    he has had to work alot
    so i was thinking it was cuz of that
    he was not calling or texting
    but i called his dad and his brother and they said he gets off at 4 everyday like normal
    i know tonight he has his DUI classes but thouse get over at 9 and its 10
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:27 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Hmm...... well whatever the reason why he hasn't just called & said Hey I'm alive is a little F"up

but remember don't settle , & if he is cheating or whatever good thing you found out before you do

marry him it will only be harder & more complicated once your married....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 21, 2009

• How long have you been together? How well do you know him? I agree with the question, is this the type of man you want to marry?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Hey sis... it would have been nice to know you are engaged, and i thought you weren't going to move in. If you two really are engaged you should trust him.  If you are as worried as you say you are then you shouldn't get married any time soon. You two need to work on you trust and communication. Just to let you know i don't think you should marrie him at all he sounds like a word i cant say on here.... you have to think of your baby girl to

iLOVEoctober

Answer by iLOVEoctober at 3:50 PM on May. 22, 2009