i may be pregnant with baby #2?? HELP?!

since ive had my son i cant seem to understand why i feel pregnant every month! i always think im pregnant and then i get my period. but this month its different. heres the deal...my SO and I had sex exactly 2 weeks after my last period (we have been using the "pull out" method - so stupid i know) a few days ago i started feeling very gassy, now my face is breaking out...i have GREAT skin, i get one pimple here and there but i have never once broken out...now all the sudden i am. my niples feel sensitive but my boobs are not sore. i have mild menstrual cramping, normally about a week before my period i have REALLY bad cramps. and the last time we had sex i felt pressure in my uterus like he was pushing stuff around lol...and i have a lottttt of discharge!!

my question is pretty much, what are some for sure signs and does it sound like i may be pregnant? i wont be able to take a test until sunday and im starting to freak out

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 12:15 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first I was back and forth a lot until I finally had the gust to take a test but with my second I just new I was....I think sometimes you just know, if you get what I am saying sadly your only for sure answer is the test. I mean you could be going through all that due to your hormones changing....
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 12:20 AM on May. 21, 2009

• well they say you chouldnt have signs of being pregnant this early but my mom said she knew when she was 3 weeks preggo with all three of her hids, so it could go either way i guess. All you can really do is wait and take a test. There arent any for sure signs, everyone is different. Sorry i couldnt help!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have really good skin (had I guess haha) then I got pregnant and that whole "pregnancy glow" is just a bunch of crap! Makes your skin oily. Anyway, that happened before I took a test so I think it's quite possible for you. Are you tired? Moody?
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2009

• jessica - thats the thing, i feel like i just know...im scared! but then i feel like i might be making myself feel this way becuase im thinking about it too much!

ours - very tired and very moody, moody-ness i could chalk up to period but not usuallly tired with my period.
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 12:26 AM on May. 21, 2009

• oh honey! I would take a test...

with Jaxon, I just knew..and I was only about 3wks, it's an instinct, and I knew it. so when I took a test it was still shocking to see it, but I wasn't surprised...

GOOD LUCK HONEY! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT! EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY! =]]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:44 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It's hard to tell since some of the pregnancy symptoms coincide with menstrual symptoms! I'd wait and test...good luck....I hope you're not if you odn't want to be...but I need all the baby dust I can get, lol. :)

eku_mommy

Answer by eku_mommy at 8:39 AM on May. 22, 2009