cramps?

I have had cramps for a while now, but they are pretty painful. Is this normal? I've had them checked out, and the ultrasound was fine.

Did anyone deal with these the whole pregnancy? I'm just about 12 weeks. I can feel the baby move (yes, i know i'm early, but i can!) So I know that s/he is still going at it. Infact, it kicks a lot! And right where it hurts. Like it knows. . . .lol

Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have them, but mainly when I'm doing housework, such as cleaning the bathroom and vacuuming or running around with my tot. They don't hurt like period cramps and as soon as I sit down and take a break they stop. If you are really concerned call your nurse or doctor and ask. Take care!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:56 AM on May. 21, 2009

• you are probably experiencing ligament pain. your muscles are streching to support your growing uterus. I have it bad too and it feels kind of like period cramps.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:00 AM on May. 21, 2009