name one thing your husband /so does that you can not resist

top of my head...for me the first thing....when he dips his head a little and gives me this grrr latin lover you know you want me look.....
cant resist lol

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:33 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm eight months pregnant, so he usually just waves a carton of Ben & Jerry's at me. I'm putty in his hands after that.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:38 AM on May. 21, 2009

• When he kisses on my neck. it gives me chills every time.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:40 AM on May. 21, 2009

• blows lightly in my ears. it's so sexy
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• when he does house work lmao no just joking when he kisses and blows in the back of my neck :D
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 12:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Mine is when he tells me how much he appreciates me for everything that i do for him and our kids. He doesnt do it very often but when he does he makes it count! :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

• kisses my neck and nibbles on my earlobes....no matter how mad i am at him for whatever...he can do this and I'm all gooey and forget what I was mad about,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My husband is 6 ft 6 while I am only 5 ft. He will come up behind me and wrap his arms around, pick me up, essentially throw me in the air, catch me and spin me around so that I am facing him. I feel so tiny when he does it, it really boosts my self esteem. That's it for me! I am no longer acting of free will.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• LMAO at 3 is enough...

Um for me it's once he starts licking me down there...whew!! He's a-m-a-z-i-n-g and if I wasn't in the mood before, I am after that!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• when he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and tells me I mean the universe to him, makes me melt everytime
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:43 AM on May. 21, 2009