Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

my three year old drank some liquid soap im not sure how much but i dont think it was alot it was anti bacterical soap what sould i do? should i be worried

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Answers (3)
  • You could call your local hospitals ER, and see what they say or maybe the poision control hotline.
    tambam75

    Answer by tambam75 at 12:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

  • call poision control..read the back of the bottle he drank form and see what it tells you to do...go to the ER if you are still worried..i dont think it will hurt him it might just make him have the poopys for a few days...
    mom2girliegirls

    Answer by mom2girliegirls at 3:04 AM on May. 21, 2009

  • You should have called poison control WAY before you came on there to ask!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN