Ex Factor

I have one question. If you could get revenge on your ex would you?

Let me just give you a little history before you answer. We were together for 5 years and we have 3 kids together our last child is almost a month old. I just found out two weeks ago that he was seeing someone else. Now yesterday I found out that she is pregnant they have only been together for two months(He met her on craigslist and his reply to her ad was mysteriously email to me from an email address that I don't know). I filed for child support in January and Im still waiting on an hearing date. He also has a daughter from a previous relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• IN the interest of the kids..........Revenge is just plain child like. It may be hard, but remember your children are watching you and that is not a good example to live by...that revenge is ok.
    That is IMO.
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 12:58 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Do I want revenge? Yes. Will I act on that? No.
    My ex screwed me over terribly but I know karma will have its go on him eventually.
    Let things go. You have children to look after. You can find somebody better.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:08 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree you might want revenge really bad but you cant act on it because of the kids! Maybe when they are older and in college you can act on it! lol :) but for now just do what you legally can, get as much out of him for child support as you can! He's a dirt bag and he will end up alone and that should be all the revenge you need!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:16 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I often have daydreams of revenge against my ex that leave me with a smile...but I wouldn't actually act on them. I have actually had the chance to ruin his life with the leaking of some information he doesn't know I know, and it was tempting, in fact it was almost painful to let it go. In the end I figured it would be a hollow victory that wouldn't really change anything for me at least, and would just ruin what life he had built up with his new family. While I wouldn't really care how it affected just him, I wouldn't want his new son to suffer for his fathers stupidity.
    Brattiness73

Answer by Brattiness73 at 1:17 AM on May. 21, 2009

• sounds like he's getting his own revenge on himself. Does the man not know how to wear a condom? Revenge is never good. Let it go. Take the child support and get on with your life. The longer you spend thinking about revenge the more you let him control your life. Take control of your own life and cut the ties. It sounds like he's hanging himself without your help. No I wouldn't and never have tried to get revenge on my x's. I let karma do it for me

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Let revenge take care of itself. Remember that karma can be a bitch. I can't stand my ex, and I constantly think of things I could to get back at him. I won't do it, though, for the sake of my kids. But the way he lives his life, he causes his own issues, he doesn't need my help. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:19 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I would do nothing. He is the father of my children. How he feels about me or I about him should have nothing to do with that. It sounds like getting females pregnant is how he proves his manhood.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:39 PM on May. 21, 2009